4 HDMI Channel HD Video Encoder Modulator, MPEG-2 5th Channel
The ZeeVee HDb2840 is a 4 channel high definition video encoder/DVB T/C modulator with 4 port unencrypted HDMI inputs to use with your existing coaxial cable. It features digital audio, MPEG2, built in fan/power supply, front panel configuration, closed captioning, and up to 1080i/p output. The HDb2840 features an extra 5th channel that allows you to save an MPEG-2 file to the internal memory that will allow you to use it as an additional signage channel.
The HDMI input on ZeeVee products is designed to accept unencrypted video, typically from a digital signage player, video camera, or other self-generated content. Our HDMI input may not work with Apple products (such as Macs), Blu-ray players, satellite boxes, or cable boxes, as they are typically encrypted.
Cables must be purchased separately.
- AV Ace is an authorized Zeevee distributor
- Unencrypted HDMI video inputs for up to 4 channels
- 400MB internal storage for MPEG-2 stream file, acts as 5th channel
- EAS capable
- Maestro multibox management software for local or remote configuration and management
- Ethernet port for configuration and remote management
- Integrated Closed Caption support
- Delay Matched Audio on Port 1 for use with Audio Systems
- Analog and Digital Audio - internally encoded and broadcast as Mpeg-1 Layer 2
- Control: Front LCD panel, Ethernet, web interface, telnet
- 5 year warranty
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 19" x 1.5"
- Weight: 6.25lb