4 Channel 1080p/i Component Video Encoder/Modulator
The Zeevee HDb2640 is a encoder/modulator that features 4 channels of 1080P component video input from the HDbridge 2000 series. It offers analog and digital audio and a full size DIN connector for easy wiring and diagnostic, all in a 1RU chassis. Managing and configuring is simple, connect locally or remotely with the ethernet port, individually or in unlimited stacks through Maestro our multibox management software. The HDb2640 uses your existing coax cable saving time and money on your install, it is also compatible with any HDTV by using the built in tuner.
The LCD front panel provides device status of IP address, data rate encoding, configured RF and digital channels, and numerous other details providing convenience at your finger tips. The Maestro software allows you to configure and entire headend quickly, view status and configurations, apply a value to all channels with a few clicks, create your channel plan on one page, and much more.
Ships with 4 3' Hydra AV cables for quick easy connection.
- AV Ace is an authorized Zeevee distributor
- Four Component video inputs - 1080p/i, 720p, 480p/i
- Digital MPEG2 Encoding: Up to 36Mbps sustained average encoding rate, Audio encoded into AC-3
- RF Modulation / Channel Upconversion: Well-formed QAM 256 6Mhz channel, inserted onto any blank channel, Independently Frequency agile from 50 to 858Mhz (Channels 2-135), Supports STD, HRC or IRC cable standards
- Integrated Closed Caption support
- Dimensions: 1.72" H x 17.33" W (without rack mount ears) x 9.9" D
- Weight: 6.25lb
- Warranty: 5 years
- Includes: Modulator, power cord, A/V cables, and manual